- Spend the money that should be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed, donate what you are able to donate.
- Don’t worry about what will happen after you are gone, because when you return to dust, you will feel nothing about praises or criticisms.
- Don’t worry about things that you cant change because it doesn’t help and it may spoil your health. You have to create your own well-being and find your own happiness; As long as you are in good mood, think about happy things, do happy things daily and have fun in doing, then you will pass your time happily every day.
- With good mood, suitable amount of exercise, always in the sun, variety of foods, reasonable amount of vitamin and mineral intake, hopefully you will live another 20 or 30 years of healthy life.
- Above all learn to cherish the goodness around ..and FRIENDS. …They all make you feel young and “wanted”… without them you are sure to feel lost!!
(received as an email)