1. Spend the money that should be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed, donate what you are able to donate, but don’t leave all to your children or grandchildren, for you don’t want them to become parasites.
2. Don’t worry about what will happen after you are gone, because when you return to dust, you will feel nothing about praises or criticisms.
3. Don’t worry too much about your children for children will have their own destiny and find their own way. Don’t be your children’s slave.
4. Don’t expect too much from your children. Caring children, though caring, would be too busy with their jobs and commitments to render any help.
5. Uncaring children may fight over your assets even when you are still alive, and wish for your early demise so they can inherit your properties.
6. Your children take for granted that they are rightful heirs to your wealth; but you have no claims to their money.
7. Don’t trade in your health for wealth anymore;….. Because your money may not be able to buy your health…
8. When to stop making money, and how much is enough (hundred thousand, million, ten million)? Out of thousand hectares of good farm land, you can only consume three quarts (of rice) daily; out of a thousand of mansions, you only need eight square metres of space to rest at night.
9. So as long as you have enough food and enough money to spend, that is good enough.
10. So you should live happily. Every family has its own problems. Just do not compare with others for fame and social status and see whose children are doing better, etc. but challenge others for happiness, health and longevity…..
11. Don’t worry about things that you cant change because it doesn’t help and it may spoil your health. You have to create your own well-being and find your own happiness; As long as you are in good mood, think about happy things, do happy things daily and have fun in doing, then you will pass your time happily every day.
12. One day passes, you will lose one day .One day passes with happiness, and then you gain one day.In good spirit, sickness will cure; in happy spirit, sickness will cure fast; in good and happy spirit; sickness will never come.
13. With good mood, suitable amount of exercise, always in the sun, variety of foods, reasonable amount of vitamin and mineral intake, hopefully you will live another 20 or 30 years of healthy life.
14. Above all learn to cherish the goodness around ..and FRIENDS. …
They all make you feel young and “wanted”… without them you are sure to feel lost!!