- Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
- People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.
- Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm within seconds of a stupid question is a sign of a smart and healthy brain.
- Words can hurt others, but sometimes, silence hurts even more than words.
- Studies show that by eating a big breakfast, you won’t feel as hungry the rest of the day, which can lead to more nutritional food choices.
- Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.
- No matter how strong you are emotionally, there is always someone who can make you weak.
- The more a child practices an instrument, the better they are at paying attention, managing anxiety, and controlling their emotions.
- Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Psychology says, staying quiet doesn’t mean you’ve got nothing to say. It means you don’t think they’re ready to hear your thoughts.
- Someone who suffers from “misophonia” will often be made angry by very small things – Such as a person who eats or breathes too loudly.
- People with anxiety perceive the world differently — their brain lumps both safe and unsafe things together and labels them all unsafe.