- People are naturally more happy when they’re kept busy.
- Don’t ever be afraid to show who you really are, because as long as you are happy with yourself, no one else’s opinion matters.
- The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
- Only 6 percent of doctors today are happy with their jobs.
- Things always get worse before they get better. You have to just keep going.
- Life is weird. You can go from being strangers, to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again.
- Five Things you can do to be happier: 1. Meditation 2. Smiling 3. Exercise 4. Help others 5. Follow your passion
- Marrying your best-friend eliminates the risk of divorce by 75%.
- Sleeping is a cure to forget about pain, problems, stress and everything for a while.
- Psychology says that too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.
- Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments.
- 91% of people are no longer friends with someone they called their “best friend.”
- Psychology says that comparing yourself to others is the root cause for feelings of unhappiness and depression.
- 80% of people remain quiet even when they really want to say something in order to avoid an argument with someone they care about.
- High School students in 2016 have the same anxiety levels as insane asylum patients in the 1950s.
- Psychologically, nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person you thought would never let you down.