- Not arguing at all in a relationship represents a lack of interest. People who care about one another tend to argue now and again.
- Being strong doesn’t mean you’ll never get hurt. It means that even when you do get hurt, you’ll never let it defeat you. ??
- 85% of people have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not.
- The more attracted you are to a person, the easier it is for them to make you laugh.
- Ironically, hearing someone call out your name when no one has actually called your name is a sign of a healthy mind.
- It’s better to know and be disappointed, than to never know and always wonder.
- If you repeatedly criticize someone for liking something you don’t, they won’t stop liking it. They’ll stop liking you.
- A survey says that those who wear black are seen as serious and reliable, almost 50% women and 64% of men agree that black exudes confidence
- 1 text, 1 song, 1 mistake, 1 lie, 1 word, 1 truth, and 1 person could change your mood in 1 second.
- Your body is the weakest during 3-4 am. This is the time most people die in their sleep.
- When someone appears in your dreams; it’s because that person misses you
- Your heartbeat changes with the music you listen to.
- Unexpected text messages from the person you care about can have a positive affect on your body and instantly improve your mood.
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.