- Listening to your favorite song before bed can help you sleep better, wake up easier and enhance your mood for the upcoming day.
- When studying something new, teach a friend about it. Let them ask questions. If you can teach something well, then you understand it well.
- The unhappiest people in this world are the people who care the most about what everyone else thinks.
- Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to just stop caring.
- The foundation of a healthy relationship: Trust and communication.
- Travel the world. Understand different cultures. Be inspired by beauty everywhere. Make friends all over. Be a citizen of the world.
- Give yourself permission to cut negative people from your life, and surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you.
- Once you begin to dislike someone, everything they do tends to annoy you.
- Cheating, Stealing, Lying and Immoral conduct are choices, not mistakes.
- School doesn’t test your intelligence, it tests your memory.
- Our generation has lost the value of romance, the value of trust, the value of conversation, sadly small talk is the new deep.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone. This can literally add years to your life.
- Old text messages, songs and photos provide a psychological window into the past. Revealing what you miss, how things used to be.
- Overthinking is the biggest cause of our unhappiness. Keep yourself occupied. Keep your mind off things that don’t help you. Think positive.
- Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you.
- Never ignore a person who loves and cares for you, because one day you may realize that you’ve lost the moon while counting the stars.
- First rule in life: If you never go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
- Giving birth is the second most painful thing a human can experience – The first is being burned alive.