- Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits.
- Do everything in love.
- Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent free in your head.
- Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments.
- The best relationship begins as a friendship. Couples who were initially best friends tend to last longer.
- Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia
- Surround yourself with those who see greatness in you, even when you don’t see it in yourself.
- According to facts, the more you talk about someone, the more you tend to fall for them.
- When you’re happy, you enjoy the music. But when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- The cells in your body react to everything that your mind says. Negativity brings down your immune system.
- As you grow older, you realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
- Don’t get upset with people or situations. Both are powerless without your reaction.