- Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world
- Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
- Psychology says, people who refuse to depend on others have experienced the most disappointment earlier on in their lives.
- When people look back on the past they tend to over-estimate how good it really was. This is because positive memories are remembered first.
- Crying releases extra stress hormones, which is why you feel better after doing so.
- Being rejected from something good just means you were being pointed toward something better.
- Everyone needs someone to make them feel like tomorrow is more than just another day.
- First born children tend to have a higher I.Q. than their siblings.
- Having negative friends is linked to depression, lowered self esteem, insomnia and anxiety. Positive friends promote good overall health.