- Isn’t it scary knowing that any time could be the last time you talk to someone? Always keep that in mind.
- Our brains have a negativity bias and will remember negative memories more than good ones. This helps us to better protect ourselves.
- Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.
- A good relationship is worth the wait.
- Being ignored causes the same chemical reaction in the brain as experiencing a physical injury.
- The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses, and yet still thinks you’re completely amazing.