- 91% of people are no longer friends with someone they called their “best friend.”
- Just because a person doesn’t talk about their problems doesn’t mean they don’t have any.
- Humans gave the brain its name. Therefore, theoretically, the human brain named itself.
- Confidence is the key. If you don’t believe in yourself, then nobody will.
- Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
- If the relationship doesn’t make you a better person, then you are with the wrong one.
- We are subconsciously more attracted to people who have the same music taste as we do.
- The most valuable thing in the world? Memories.
- Your nose is connected to your memory center; that’s why smells trigger powerful memories.
- Fake friends are a waste of time.