- Work hard until your idols become your friends.
- Find three hobbies: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to keep you creative.
- If you’re happy, who cares what other people think.
- Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you.
- The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
- If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today. If you change, change for the better. If you talk, make sure you mean what you say.
- Sometimes, people who are thousands of miles away can make you feel better than the ones right beside you.
- 80% of people keep their feelings to themselves because they believe it’s hard for others to understand their pain.
- Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
- Don’t let past relationships in life ruin your future happiness. Scars remind us of where we’ve been, not where we are going.
- Psychologists suggest that our brains finds simple things beautiful.
- The more homework that a child receives, the more likely that child is to suffer from depression.
- That’s one of the great things about music. You sing a song to 85,000 people and they’ll sing it back for 85,000 reasons.
- You were born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.
- Smiling is 70% more attractive than wearing makeup.
- Usually, the people with the best advice are the ones with the most problems.
- The tiny white dots you can see when looking at a bright blue sky are actually white blood cells moving in front of the retina.
- Appreciate the people who make you smile.