Allah – Grace and Attributes
Glorify the Name of your Lord, the Most High; Who has created (everything), and then proportioned it; And Who has measured (preordainments for each and everything even to be blessed or wretched); then guided (i.e. showed mankind the right as well as wrong paths, and guided the animals to pasture); And Who brings out the pasturage; And then makes it dark stubble.
Right Path (DOs)
- The reminder will be received by him who fears (Allah).
- Indeed whosoever purifies himself (by avoiding polytheism and accepting Islamic Monotheism) shall achieve success. And remembers (glorifies) the Name of his Lord (worships none but Allah), and prays (five compulsory prayers and Nawafil additional prayers).
- We shall make you to recite (the Qur’an), so you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) shall not forget (it); Except what Allah, may will, He knows what is apparent and what is hidden. And We shall make easy for you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) the easy way (i.e. the doing of righteous deeds). Therefore remind (men) in case the reminder profits (them).
Wrong Path (DON’Ts)
- But it (reminder) will be avoided by the wretched. Who will enter the great Fire and made to taste its burning. Wherein he will neither die (to be in rest) nor live (a good living).
- Nay, you prefer the life of this world. Although the Hereafter is better and more lasting. Verily! This is in the former Scriptures, The Scriptures of Ibrahim (Abraham) and Musa (Moses).