1. If you usually put more sugar in your tea when in a hotel than you’d do at home, You’re corrupt.
2. If you use more tissue in a public washroom than you do at home, you are a thief who is devoid of opportunity to steal more.
3. If you serve yourself food until you leave some food in a plate when taking buffet meals, you’re not only bad mannered, you’re greedy.
4. If you usually jump queues, you have potential for abuse of office if given a powerful position.
5. You’re a dyed in wool tribalist if your first concern is the tribe/ surname of the person treating/serving you. Its even worse when you ask somebody’s name then ask, “that is which tribe?”
6. If you overlap while on traffic to wherever you’re going earlier than others, then you’d embezzle public fund if you’re given a position at a public office to get richer faster than others; you are corrupt.
7. If you channel waste and dirty water from your compound rather than managing it and you’re top at complaining how the neighborhood is dirty; you’re an enemy of the state .
8. If you look at this post, wonder if we really had to talk about it and actually dismiss it on grounds it’s unnecessary then you’d cover up ills in the society in the name of “it’s never that serious”; you’re dishonest…..
(received in a Chat)