“Kiya bana…. Issue resolve hua..?”
“Ahan… Koshish jaari rakho…”
“Koshish to bohat kar li… Ab to sirf dua ka sahaasa hai..””
“… 🙂 … Aisay nahin hota…”
“Kiya aisay nahin hota….. Dua nahin kiyya kartay kiya..!?..”
Pur sahee tarteeb kuch aur aur hai…”
“Aur wo kiya hai….?”
“Dua kabhi bhi aakhri sahaasra nahin hota…. Dua to sub say pehlay ki jaati hai….. Uskay baad, dua ki simt mein mehnat ki jaati hai….bharpoor, consistent mehnat……na ruknay, jhuknay waali mehnat……sabr waali, istaqaamat waali mehnat….”
“Pur tarteeb se kiya hota hai…..? …. Baat to ingredients ki hai….. Aakhri sahaara to dua hi hua karti hai….”
“Tarteeb se hi to farq parrta hai…. Dua pehla step hua karti hai… Farq jaan’nay kay liye 2 misaalein paish hein:
- Ghazwa-e-badr….. Pehlay dua ki gayi, phir strategy aur tactics…
- Fall of Baghdad, by Halaku Khan…. Dua aakhir mein ki gayyi…. Even usay, uskay mooun pe bad-duaaein di gayeein…. Pur aisi bad-duaaein kahaan kisi ka kuch bigaarrti hein…..”
- The older I get the less I listen to what people say and the more I look at what they do. (Andrew Carnegie)
- My own definition of leadership is this: The capacity and the will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence. (General Montgomery)
- High sentiments always win in the end. The leaders who offer blood, toil, tears and sweat always get more out of their followers than those who offer safety and a good time. When it comes to the pinch, human beings are heroic. (George Orwell)
- Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. (Jack Welch)
Happy is the one who is blessed with eemaan.
Happiness, contrary to popular belief, is neither an innate feeling, nor lies on external locus of control…
Happiness is a matter of blessing by God. It lets us gets freed from predispositions, apprehensions and consumptions of time and space. It is the opposite of insecurity….
“Unquestionably, [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.” (Soorah Al-Yunus – 62)
People like him flew for us, fell for us and died for us….
May Allah elevate their darjaat. Aameen.